Yasuhiko Saijo as Ippei Togawa - Autographed 'Trouble Calling' Ultra Q Photo - September 2017, Japan
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Calculated at Checkout
One of the original Ultra Q trio. These autographs are Rare and Exclusive to Flossie's.
- 8x10 Color Photo
- Signed by Yasuhiko Saijo (Ippei Togawa, Ultra Q, 1966; Suzuki, Destroy All Monsters, 1968).
- Signed September 2017 at a private signing in Tokyo, Japan.
- Signed in Metallic Gold Ink.
- Comes in photo-friendly, acid-free sleeve with an acid-free cardboard backing shipped in a heavy-duty black Stayflats ® Mailer which will resist bending and folding.
This color photograph, from Ultra Q, features Mr. Saijo as Ippei Togawa getting bad news on the phone -- how many an Ultra Q episode began!
The metallic gold ink used fantastically complements the warm tones of this image making this autograph especially frame-worthy.
I am told that Mr. Saijo currently has no plans to attend U.S. conventions. This signed photo is VERY rare and exclusive to Flossie's.
The photos of the autograph and of the signing sessions above show only 1 of 10 photos of this type we had signed and may not match precisely what you'll receive. Each autograph differs slightly in appearance.
If you have any questions at all about this autographed photo, please feel free to email me at john at flossiesgifts.com