Bandai S.H. MonsterArts Kou Kyou Kyoko Godzilla (1989) "Godzilla vs. Biollante
And that’s not all. It also includes two music selections: "Godzilla’s Theme," and "Godzilla vs. the Tanks.” Figure stands 7.9" tall.
ADD A GODZILLA AUTOGRAPH to your order and get $5 off that autograph! We have Kenpachiro Satsuma signed Godzilla vs. Biollante photos and lots more!
Add the autograph to your order and we will manually add the $5 discount and remove any additional shipping for the autograph.
If we run out of Kenpachiro Satsuma, we will absolutely get more in in July.
Click here to see the Autographs!
PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE THIS FIGURE WITH OTHER FIGURES WHICH HAVE DIFFERENT RELEASE DATES.
BLUEFIN IS UNSURE IF ALLOCATIONS WILL OCCUR, SO... ALLOCATIONS MAY OCCUR (STORE ORDER COULD POSSIBLY GET CUT SHORT).
POLICIES - SOME NEW - PLEASE READ
CREDIT CARDS / DEBIT CARDS
• Credit and Debit Cards will NOT be charged until item is ready to ship.
• PayPal orders PROCESS IMMEDIATELY. Sorry, we have no control over that. But YOU do. Simply do not complete the Paypal process. Your order will still be made. You can then complete the transaction when the figure is ready to ship.
• This order can NOT be combined with any other figures except itself. Because of its size, this figure SHIPS BY ITSELF. If you order between 2 and 6 of these, then shipping will be combined then and only then.
• NOTE: If you order more than one figures, our shipping calculations will not be accurate. We will contact you if there is a shipping balance due or a refund in order.
• PLEASE CHOOSE UPS.
UPS and USPS now have 2 different methods to calculate weight, and our site can accommodate only one of them. We chose UPS because in most cases, they are cheaper to ship. If you ignore this note and choose USPS, your shipping calculation will be way off and high. We can adjust this before we charge your card though.
• Does NOT qualify for free shipping.
Please feel free to contact me via KaijuAddicts.com or Facebook for any reason.
Please be careful with your pre-orders. When you place a pre-order, we commit ourselves to purchase the figure from Diamond Distributors on your behalf. We get locked in to the buy. If you cancel your order, we can't cancel ours and so are left with the figure you ordered. Usually, extra figures wind up getting sold anyway, but when this happens en masse, it can place quite a strain on the business. If you have a history of multiple order cancellations with Flossie's, we may have stop accepting any future orders from you as well as cancelling any other orders you may have placed for future figures.
We know sometimes you may need to cancel an order. And, that really is fine with us. I'm a collector myself and know how things can get. However, if you cancel more than once, we may have to consider implementing the above policy.