X-Plus 30cm Series Battra (Larva) Vinyl Figure - 東宝30cmシリーズ 「バトラ（幼虫）」.
• Made of vinyl
• Approx. Height (from top of horn): About 12 inches / 30 cm
• Approx. Length: About 19.6 inches! / 50cm
• Based on the 1992 Toho film "Godzilla vs. Mothra: The Battle for Earth" (ゴジラvsモスラ)
This is the Standard Version of the figure and does NOT come with light-up eyes and horn.
Some Assembly Required: Tail must be inserted. No glue required.
Matches up with the upcoming 12in Series Godzilla 1992 now available for Pre-order here at Flossie's.
Please note that this is an import item and thus is costlier than the Diamond Reissue figures.
Do Not Combine Pre-Orders with Figures with different release dates or with In Stock items in the same order
• Please do not combine this order with other figures which have different release dates. If you do, we will charge your card for the first figure to arrive and charge you for the rest later.
• Combining figures in the same order may produce incorrect shipping cost calculations. If this occurs, we will contact you about the balance due if any.
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.
Questions / Service
• Please feel free to contact me (John) via KaijuAddicts.com, Facebook or by emailing at john at flossiesgifts.com.
• While we do accept cancellations, please avoid doing it frequently. Every time you place a pre-order, we make a commitment to the distributor to purchase the item for you. We can't back out.
• If you make frequent cancellations, your account will be flagged and limitations on your ordering ability may be imposed.
Payment Plans (Layaway)
• We have payment plans available for this item.
• Our payment plans are usually 3-months long. We take the total of your order and divide it by three. We then send you a Paypal Money Request (Invoice) each month for 3 months. You will receive it as an email from Paypal. A Paypal account is NOT required and you can use any credit or debit card.
• To start a Payment Plan, place your order. In the NOTES section of your cart, please type "PAYMENT PLAN".
• If you have a Paypal account and your Paypal email address is different from the email address on your Flossie's account, please include that in the Notes section.
• When making an order with a Payment Plan, you will still have to enter in a Payment Method. Usually selecting Check or Money Order will work. We will change that to "Paypal" after we see your order.
• Note: for some reason, Phone users will not be able to see the Money Order option. In that case, enter a credit or debit card just so that our site will accept your order. When we see your order, we will immediately change it to Paypal.
• Payment Plans start right away. The first Paypal Money Request will be sent to you as soon as we see your order. Please try to pay the installment within a week of receiving it.
• When the final payment has been made, we will ship the item to you (unless it's a pre-order in which case we will ship it when it arrives at our store.