Godzilla 12in Series Godzilla 1954 Train Biting Version Previews Exclusive - North American Diamond Reissue
- Made of vinyl
- Approx. Height: 11 inches / 27.9 cm
- Based on the original 1954 Toho film "Godzilla" (ゴジラ)
- Monochrome paint scheme
- Sculpted by Ryu Oyama
- Diamond Item Code: JAN178434
- UPC Code: 4532149014670
This is a Re-issue of the original 東宝30cmシリーズ 「ゴジラ1954（電車咥えモノクロver.）」 Japanese standard release. (It does not come with the RIC base.)
It is licensed for and available only in North America.
And it's back to the original King of the Monsters that started it all! This stylized sculpt of the very first Godzilla from the 1954 film sports awesome, sharp details and textures. While it is not completely screen accurate, it does capture -- perfectly -- the essence of the first Godzilla suit.
It's monochrome paint applications mimic the look of the original black and white movie.
In this sculpt, he is crushing one train car in his jaws and another in one hand. These two cars are permanently attached. A third car connects the two and comes as a separate piece which you must connect yourself. The train cars come with plastic windows set inside the vinyl for a nice effect.
Though Diamond is listing this figure as 12 inches tall, it's actually more like 11 inches. That brings it in line with the entirety of the Yuji Sakai Modeling Collection.
Some assembly required. (You need to attach the middle train car and it pops right in.)
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.
Questions / Service
• Please feel free to contact me (John) via KaijuAddicts.com, Facebook or by emailing at john at flossiesgifts.com.
Payment Plans (Layaway)
• We have payment plans available for this item.
• Our payment plans are usually 3-months long. We take the total of your order and divide it by three. We then send you a Paypal Money Request (Invoice) each month for 3 months. You will receive it as an email from Paypal. A Paypal account is NOT required and you can use any credit or debit card.
• To start a Payment Plan, place your order. In the NOTES section of your cart, please type "PAYMENT PLAN".
• If you have a Paypal account and your Paypal email address is different from the email address on your Flossie's account, please include that in the Notes section.
• When making an order with a Payment Plan, you will still have to enter in a Payment Method. Usually selecting Check or Money Order will work. We will change that to "Paypal" after we see your order.
• Note: for some reason, Phone users will not be able to see the Money Order option. In that case, enter a credit or debit card just so that our site will accept your order. When we see your order, we will immediately change it to Paypal.
• Payment Plans start right away. The first Paypal Money Request will be sent to you as soon as we see your order. Please try to pay the installment within a week of receiving it.
• When the final payment has been made, we will ship the item to you (unless it's a pre-order in which case we will ship it when it arrives at our store.