Godzilla 12in Series Godzilla 2014 Blue Dorsal Fin Version Previews Exclusive - North American Diamond Reissue
- From Godzilla, 2014 (Legendary Pictures)
- Diamond Distributors North America Re-issue
- By X-Plus, Plex
- Made of Vinyl
- Height (head to floor): approx. 13 inches / 33 cm
- Width (toe to toe): 8.5 inches / 21.5 cm
- Length (Snout to tail curl): 17.5 inches / 44.4 cm
- Box Dimensions: 20" x 17" x 12" / 50.8cm x 43.18cm x 30.4cm
- Diamond Item Code: FEB178067
- UPC Code: 4532149014694
Roaring version of Godzilla 2014 is now up for pre-order. Originally
released in Japan in February 2016, this excellent sculpt of Legendary's
King of the Monsterverse features a newer, upraised and roaring head
and blue-tinted translucent dorsal fins which mimic their look right
before unleashing his atomic breath.
NEW BONUS! With this release you'll get an extra, optional severed female MUTO head which can hang from Godzilla's hand just as it did in the finale of the movie. This piece was Not included in the original Japanese release, so you Diamond Reissue are getting something, unique and special!
Note that the box for this figure is quite large, and the shipping box even larger. Please select UPS GROUND for the best rate. Our site is set to UPS's rates. If you choose USPS, your shipping cost will not be accurate. If you prefer USPS, please place your order and then contact me at john at flossiesgifts dot com and I will get you an accurate shipping cost.
Visit my site Kaiju Addicts for a full Review of the Toho 30cm Series Godzilla 2014 (Roar Version) Vinyl Figure original release.
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.