Godzilla Kaiju 8in Series Mothra Larva and Manda 1968 Diamond Previews Exclusive (North American name)
• This is a Large Monster Series figure! This line is smaller and less expensive than the 30cm (12in Series).
• Made of vinyl
• Approx. Length (Manda): 18.11 inches / 46 cm
• Approx. Length (Mothra): 9.05 inches / 23 cm
• Ships by itself
• Payment Plans Available (Scroll down for more information.)
From X-Plus. A PREVIEWS Exclusive! This new Manda is sculpted and painted to reproduce the puppet's appearance in 1968's Destroy All Monsters.
It is 18 inches long and comes with a faux rock to help support its
upraised head and also serves to reproduce his pose in that final shot
of the kaiju gang at Mount Fuji at the end of the film. The Mothra Larva
is a little over 9 inches long, and also comes with a rock base of its
Do Not Combine Pre-Orders with Figures with different release dates or with In Stock items in the same order
• Please do not combine this order with other figures which have different release dates. If you do, we will charge your card for the first figure to arrive and charge you for the rest later.
• Combining figures in the same order may produce incorrect shipping cost calculations. If this occurs, we will contact you about the balance due if any.
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.
Questions / Service
• Please feel free to contact me (John) via KaijuAddicts.com, Facebook or by emailing at john at flossiesgifts.com.
• We will accept cancellations up until the time we place our order with the distributor. After that, cancellations can not be accepted. Please see the cancellation cut-off date above near the Cart Button.
After the cut-off, we are committed to the distributor to purchase the item for you and we can't back out.
• If you make frequent cancellations, your account will be flagged and limitations on your ordering ability may be imposed.