Godzilla Kaiju 8in Series Destoroyah 1995 Diamond Previews Exclusive (North American Reissue)
- Diamond Item Code: JUL178835
- UPC Code: 4532149015691
- Made of vinyl
- Approx. Height: XX inches / XX cm
- Ships by itself
- Payment Plans Available (Scroll down for more information.)
Originally released in Japan as the Toho Large Monster Series Destoroyah. This MASSIVE figure from X-Plus' smaller line is so big, it rivals the size of the 30cm Series!
This vinyl statue is Super Detailed with amazing textures and paint apps. It's based on Destroyah's appearance in the final film of the Heisei era, Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (1995).
In addition to its size, it's quite hefty. The legs are filled with resin to keep the figure balanced and this gives it a lot more weight than X-Plus figures typically have.
Some assembly required: you must attach the tail; no glue required. (This figure some with the wings already attached.)
Do Not Combine Pre-Orders with Figures with different release dates or with In Stock items in the same order
• Please do not combine this order with other figures which have different release dates. If you do, we will charge your card for the first figure to arrive and charge you for the rest later.
• Combining figures in the same order may produce incorrect shipping cost calculations. If this occurs, we will contact you about the balance due if any.
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.