Godzilla Kaiju 12in Series Tokyo SOS Mechagodzilla 2003 Previews Exclusive North American (Diamond) Reissue.
- Diamond Item Code: JUN172927
- UPC Code: 4532149014632
- Made of PVC / Vinyl
- Series: Godzilla Kaiju 12in Series (Toho 30cm Series)
- Height: Approx. 12 inches (30 cm)
- Partial Articulation: shoulders and wrists
- From Godzilla x Mothra x Mechagodzilla: Tokyo SOS ゴジラ×モスラ×メカゴジラ 東京SOS (2003)
This is a Re-issue of the Toho 30cm Series Kiryu (Heavy Arms Type) 2003 東宝30cmシリーズ 「３式機龍〈改〉（2003版） 重武装型」 which was first released by X-Plus in Japan in 2013.
This version of Kiryu comes armed to the teeth with the "battle pack" attached to his back and peering over both shoulders. It also comes with additional armaments latched onto both forearms. If you're into heavy metal, this version of the famous Millennium "Machine Dragon" is perfect for you.
And it is a perfect shelf companion for the 30cm Series Godzilla 2003.
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
Tail must be attached.
THIN PARTS MAY WARP
NOTE: Arm attachments may arrive warped slightly out of place as thin vinyl is apt to do. If that happens, applying some heat from a hair dryer or hot water should let you bend them back into shape.
Please note that this version of the figure should not be confused with the "Night Time Fighting" version which just went up for pre-order in Japan. That version comes with light-up eyes and a darker paint scheme. Other than that, this figure is the same sculpt.
OTHER VERSION AVAILABLE NOW
If, like me, you prefer Kiryu's look without all that extra gear, you can still order the X-Plus 12in Series Mechagodzilla Kiryu 2003 Vinyl Figure version which does not come with the battle pack. It's only $139 and ready to ship now.
• See my Kaiju Addicts photo review of the amazing X-Plus 30cm Series Kiryu! (This is the version WITHOUT the battle pack, but the rest of the figure is the same.)
Do Not Combine Pre-Orders with Figures with different release dates or with In Stock items in the same order
• Please do not combine this order with other figures which have different release dates. If you do, we will charge your card for the first figure to arrive and charge you for the rest later.
• Combining figures in the same order may produce incorrect shipping cost calculations. If this occurs, we will contact you about the balance due if any.
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.
Questions / Service
• Please feel free to contact me (John) via KaijuAddicts.com, Facebook or by emailing at john at flossiesgifts.com.