Godzilla Kaiju 12in Series Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla 2002 Previews Exclusive Vinyl Figure - North American Reissue
This is a Re-issue of the Toho 30cm Series Kiryu (Machine Dragon) 2002 Heavy Armor Type - 東宝30cmシリーズ 「3式機龍（重武装型）」 which was first released by X-Plus in vinyl in Japan in 2015.
This vinyl is a super-detailed, movie-accurate sculpt of Kiryu (Mechagodzilla) from the 2002 film
Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla.
- Made of PVC / Vinyl
- Series: Godzilla Kaiju 12in Series (Toho 30cm Series)
- Height: Approx. 12 inches (30 cm)
- Diamond Item Code: AUG172956
- UPC Code: 4532149014649
It features articulation in the shoulders and elbows (unusual for an X-Plus Vinyl) and has real rubber wire on the forearm gun attachments.
NOTE / PLEASE READ: THIS FIGURE MAY COME WITH WARPED PARTS - Easy to fix: This is a mechanical character rendered in vinyl. It is only natural that some of the parts may be misaligned. It's common to get this figure with the big blue gun sections not lined up properly. And even more common to get a figure with the arm guns warped into curves instead of being straight. Usually, these problems can be corrected by heating the figure and pressing these parts back into shape.
Some Assembly Required: Tail must be inserted.
Do Not Combine Pre-Orders with Figures with different release dates or with In Stock items in the same order
• Please do not combine this order with other figures which have different release dates. If you do, we will charge your card for the first figure to arrive and charge you for the rest later.
• Combining figures in the same order may produce incorrect shipping cost calculations. If this occurs, we will contact you about the balance due if any.
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.
Questions / Service
• Please feel free to contact me (John) via KaijuAddicts.com, Facebook or by emailing at john at flossiesgifts.com.