This is a Re-issue of the Toho Large Monster Series King Ghidorah 1968 東宝大怪獣シリーズ 「キングギドラ（1968）」 which was originally released by X-Plus in Japan in 2014.
It is specially licensed for and available in North America. It has NEW, SAFER PACKAGING.
• Made of vinyl
• Based on the 1968 Toho film "Destroy All Monsters" (怪獣総進撃)
• Item Number: XPS01341
• UPC Number: 4532149013413
• Height: (heads to feet) 12.59 inches, (wing tips to ground) 18.5 inches
• Wingspan: 24.4 inches !!!
• Figure Weight: 3 pounds, 2 ounces
• In Scale with the rest of the X-Plus Large Monster Series
• From X-Plus and Bluefin Distribution
Up for Order is the Bluefin Re-Issue of the TOHO Large Monster Series King Ghidorah 1968 by X-Plus licensed for the North American market, now known as the 8" TOHO Kaiju King Ghidorah "Godzilla" figure. But don't let the name fool you. This huge piece of vinyl reaches over 18 inches tall (including the wings). It has a wingspan of about 24.4 inches! It weighs over 3 pounds out of the box.
This figure has an amazingly accurate sculpt of King Ghidorah from the 1968 movie Destroy All Monsters movie.
The X-Plus King Ghidorah is sure to turn heads when people come to visit your collection!
The previous Japanese release of this figure saw many broken figures because of inadequate packaging. X-Plus has created NEW PACKAGING that is far, far SAFER to ship this figure. It is now sandwiched between 2 thick pieces of foam and packed in a much thicker box.
SHIPS BY ITSELF
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.
Questions / Service
• Please feel free to contact me (John) via KaijuAddicts.com, Facebook or by emailing at john at flossiesgifts.com.