This is a Re-issue of the Toho 30cm Mechagodzilla II (1993) 東宝30cm メカゴジラ (1993) which was released by X-Plus in Japan in July 2017.
- Diamond Item Code: JUL173013
- UPC Code: 4532149014663
- Made of PVC / Vinyl
- Series: Godzilla Kaiju 12in Series (Toho 30cm Series)
- Height: Approx. 13.7 inches (35 cm)
- From Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla ゴジラvsメカゴジラ (1993)
There was a long, long wait for this one. X-Plus has released a good variety of Mechagodzilla figures in both the 30cm Series and the Large Monster Series. But they were also either Showa 74's and 75's or Millennium 02's and 03's. Finally, the Heisei Mechagodzilla gets the X-Plus vinyl treatment!
Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla is the 5th movie in the Heisei Series and the 20th in the entire franchise. It featured a then new design which was created by United Nations Godzilla Countermeasure Center (UNGCC) by salvaging technology from the downed Mecha-King Ghidorah from the movie before.
This design often gets the short end of the stick from fans who usually prefer either the classic, retro hard edges and bolts of the original Mechagodzilla or the practical and "realistic" updated look of Kiryu. But it comes from the much-loved Heisei era of the 1990's and is legitimately nostalgic and, well, just so 90's.
At the announced height of 13.7 inches, it's taller than most of the Godzilla's in the 30cm line. And that's just as it should be since this guy was a bit taller in the movie. The X-Plus Mechagodzilla II is sure to have a lot of presence on your shelf.
This figure complete's X-Plus' Mechagodzilla line-up in the 30cm Series. Now you can have them all.
With X-Plus' Heisei Godzilla foe lineup being so slim with only Space Godzilla and Battra, this figure is a most welcome addition.
Please note that this is a Re-issue of the Standard Version Japanese release. Garuda is Not included.
Do Not Combine Pre-Orders with Figures with different release dates or with In Stock items in the same order
• Please do not combine this order with other figures which have different release dates. If you do, we will charge your card for the first figure to arrive and charge you for the rest later.
• Combining figures in the same order may produce incorrect shipping cost calculations. If this occurs, we will contact you about the balance due if any.
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.
Questions / Service
• Please feel free to contact me (John) via KaijuAddicts.com, Facebook or by emailing at john at flossiesgifts.com.