From 'Destroy All Monsters'
• Diamond Distributors North America Re-issue, PX Exclusive
• By X-Plus, Plex
• Made of Soft Vinyl
• Height: approx. 11.5 inches / 29.2 cm
The Toho 12in Series Godzilla 1968 Vinyl Figure is from Toho's Destroy All Monsters, 1968. This hyper-accurate sculpt represents Godzilla as he appeared in of the most beloved of the film series.
MINOR ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (TAIL). PAINT MAY DIFFER SLIGHTLY FROM PHOTO.
• This order can NOT be combined with either In-Stock Items or other Pre-orders with a different release date. Please make separate orders for each, otherwise we'll need to hold available items until all are in stock and ready to ship.
• NOTE: If you order more than (2) figures in the same order, additional shipping charges may apply.
• PLEASE CHOOSE UPS. Our site does not accurately calculate appropriate shipping costs for large boxes, especially for USPS. If you choose a USPS method, or something faster, then most likely additional shipping will be required (and then a lot of email and PayPal back and forth would then be necessary between us in order to complete your purchase.) Choose UPS as a Shipping Method to get your figure shipped as quickly and hassle-free as possible.
• Does NOT qualify for free shipping.
Dented Boxes: X-Plus boxes are very thin and soft and prone to damage such as dents, buckles and sometimes rounded corners. This happens more often when large cases of these boxes get shipped overseas. It doesn't always happen, but sometimes it does. We DO NOT guarantee perfect boxes. When shipments come in, we always ship the best-looking boxes to the first customers who place their order.
Kaiju Addicts Mini Review of the X-Plus Toho 12in Series Godzilla 1968,
東宝30㎝シリーズ 「ゴジラ1968」Vinyl Figure
Hey, John from
KaijuAddicts.com here with a mini review of this awesome figure. X-Plus made very few figures of Godzilla from the 60's and 70's in the 12-inch / 30cm line. Apart from Godzilla 1962 and Godzilla 1964, this figure is the only that represents the image of Godzilla which most mainstream folks have in their minds. That's one of the reasons why I'm so stoked to own this guy. That, and it just looks amazing. It's a great likeness and even the pose seems to perfectly capture the body language of this Godzilla.
As usual, the detail X-Plus put into this figure is amazing. The "tree bark" texturing of the skin deep and detailed.The teeth are particularly impressive. They are individually sculpted and definitely elevates this figure above the status of "toy". I won't comment about the paint job on my original Japan release because it's already been made clear that there may be differences in how the Diamond Re-issues are painted. The only minor flaw of this figure, to me, is its height. It's about a half inch shorter than other Godzillas in this line. But, to me at least, his good looks makes up for it.
This figure was originally released in 2010 and has been a rare item for some time now. X-Plus collectors everywhere have cause to rejoice at the news of this re-issue.
• SEE MORE
X-PLUS GODZILLA VINYLS.
• SEE S.H. MONSTERARTS ARTICULATED GODZILLA FIGURES.
• SEE NECA ARTICULATED GODZILLA FIGURES.
• SEE ALL OF OUR MONSTERS & MORE COLLECTIBLES!