Star Ace / X-Plus Triceratops Vinyl Figure (One Million Years B.C.)
- From: One Million Years B.C., 1966
- Made of Vinyl
- NOTE: Conflicting sizes are being reported. As best as we can tell, the following measurements may be accurate:
- Approx. Height (Triceratops): 10.62 inches / 26.9 cm
- Approx. Length (Triceratops): 15.7 inches / 40 cm
- Ships by itself
- UPC / EAN: 4897057889131
Celebrate the 100th birthday of stop motion special effects master Ray Harryhausen with this deluxe vinyl figure set based on the 1966 classic, One Million Years B.C. You'll get a super, movie-accurate sculpt of the Triceratops that looks so good, it will look like it walked right out of the screen! Packed with texture and detail and expert paint applications, this set will come to life on your shelf.
Included with the Triceratops is a rocky mini base with the One Million Years B.C. movie logo sculpted onto it.
This set is manufactured by Star Ace (a subsidiary of X-Plus), the company also responsible for the Kong: Skull Island vinyl releases. And it is designed and produced by its parent company X-Plus. So this set will fit right in with your X-Plus collection or all on its own
Do Not Combine Pre-Orders with Figures with different release dates or with In Stock items in the same order
• Please do not combine this order with other figures which have different release dates. If you do, we will charge your card for the first figure to arrive and charge you for the rest later.
• Combining figures in the same order may produce incorrect shipping cost calculations. If this occurs, we will contact you about the balance due if any.
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.
Questions / Service
• Please feel free to contact me (John) via KaijuAddicts.com, Facebook or by emailing at john at flossiesgifts.com.