This is a Ric Exclusive Japanese-only release. This is the same sculpt from the original 2016 release but sports modified paint apps to more resemble the original 1966 publicity photos of the time. It will be bluish silver with vermilion reds. (Looks just like the original if you ask us!)
• Made of vinyl
• Approx. Height: 19.6 inches / 50 cm
• Based on the 1966-1967 TV Series "Ultraman" (ウルトラマン)
Features hyper-accurate sculpt from the very first Ultraman Series. This is the C-Type suit as used in 1967. It comes with a stand but the figure can stand well enough on its own.
LIGHT-UP: This is a Ric Exclusive Version. It comes with light-up eyes and color timer on the chest.
BASE AND STAND: This figure also comes with an optional base (with Japanese Ultraman logo) and arm attachment to hold it steady.
PLEASE NOTE: This figure will ship direct to you from our partners in Japan. Orders must be paid when figures are ready to ship.
Any delay in payment may result in our partners in Japan shipping your figure to us. If this happens, the shipping cost from Japan will be added to the price.
GRAY MARKET ITEM
THIS IS A "GRAY MARKET" ITEM WHICH WAS NOT INTENDED FOR SALE OUTSIDE OF JAPAN. IT DOES NOT HAVE A U.S. COUNTERPART AND IS AVAILABLE ONLY FROM JAPAN. IT DOES NOT COME WITH A U.S. WARRANTY. IT DOES NOT COME WITH ENGLISH INSTRUCTIONS NOR ENGLISH CARE AND SAFETY INFORMATION.
Do Not Combine Pre-Orders with Figures with different release dates or with In Stock items in the same order
• Please do not combine this order with other figures which have different release dates. If you do, we will charge your card for the first figure to arrive and charge you for the rest later.
• Combining figures in the same order may produce incorrect shipping cost calculations. If this occurs, we will contact you about the balance due if any.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
Questions / Service
• Please feel free to contact me (John) via KaijuAddicts.com, Facebook or by emailing at john at flossiesgifts.com.