This is the 1999
° C Version SDCC San Diego Comic-Con 2016 Exclusive from Bluefin
PLEASE READ: The color of the teeth on this figure varies often from a dirty white to dark orange. Obviously it was intended for the teeth to be tinged orange since all of the oranges on this figure are hyper bright. I've inspected several of these so far, and all of them have a bit of orange in the teeth. I'm alerting you because one customer had expected white teeth and the photos provided do not show a close-up of the teeth. I've added my own photo so please reference that when deciding to buy.
• From Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, 1995
At this time, International orders are not
possible due to the box exceeding the size limit for USPS. We are
working to get a DHL account (which has no size limit). If you just
placed an order for this figure from outside the United States, I will
contact you about that.
• Bluefin Distribution, North American Release
• By X-Plus, Plex
• Made of Vinyl
• Height: about 18.5 inches / 47cm
• Width (toe to toe): about 18 inches / 45.7cm
• Length: 34 inches / 86cm
• Figure Weight: about 7.5 pounds
From X-Plus and Bandai. The ultimate version of Godzilla from the Godzilla vs. Destroyah
film is here! Featuring the King of Monsters when he burns up just
before meltdown, this Gigantic Series figure will add some serious size
to your collection. Measuring a massive 34 inches from head to tail, the
Burning Godzilla Gigantic Series Action Figure stands 18 1/2 inches tall.
It will certainly be a standout in your collection! Ages 15 and up.
ESTIMATED UPS GROUND SHIPPING COSTS (Shipped from PA)
New York $59-69$, Florida $67-$77, Michigan $66-$76, Texas $79-$89, California, Washington $89-$99.
See my Kaiju Addicts.com Review of the Original on which this new version is based. But NOTE there are differences in the paint applications. Also note that the tail on this figure for sale comes already permanently attached.
Credit and Debit Card Orders
• Credit and Debit Cards will NOT be charged until item is ready to ship.
Do Not Combine Pre-Orders with Figures with different release dates or with In Stock items in the same order
• Please do not combine this order with other figures which have different release dates. If you do, we will charge your card for the first figure to arrive and charge you for the rest later.
• Combining figures in the same order may produce incorrect shipping cost calculations. If this occurs, we will contact you about the balance due if any.
• This item SHIPS BY ITSELF.
Shipping Calculations are made using UPS Rates
• USPS and UPS now use different methods for calculating shipping. Since UPS is less expensive in most cases, we have set our rates to match UPS.
• If you choose USPS for your order, the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in the Northeast U.S., the difference won't be that great. But the further you live from Pennsylvania, the more the shipping calculation will be wrong. If you live in Florida, Texas and especially the West, the shipping calculation will be very wrong.
• Yes, you CAN still choose USPS if you need to, but we will have to manually correct the shipping cost estimate.
• Shipping rates have gone up in 2015 and again in 2016. UPS is your best choice if you live anywhere but the Northeast.
We ship all over the world, but not as often as we do here in the U.S. International orders must be shipped USPS. And since our shipping rates are in sync with UPS, and not USPS, your shipping calculation will be wrong. We will manually adjust your true shipping cost after you place your order and let you know.
• We do NOT Guarantee Mint boxes. X-Plus boxes are soft and prone to dents during shipping. Because of this, we can not guarantee you will receive a flawless box.
• A moderately dented box will not be considered a basis for return.
• We would love in to inspect your figure before shipping. It is not uncommon for flaws to be present on X-Plus figures. Because of this, we would be happy to inspect yours for you first. Just let us know you'd like an inspection by typing "INSPECT" in the notes section of your cart. Any X-Plus figures which do not arrive sealed with tape will automatically get inspected.
Questions / Service
• Please feel free to contact me (John) via KaijuAddicts.com, Facebook or by emailing at john at flossiesgifts.com.