The process for customers ordering gift certificates is as follows:
- Place the gift certificate in your shopping cart as you would any other product.
- You will be asked whether you want an electronic gift certificate delivered via email or a printed one delivered by mail.
- Next, enter your gift certificate details:
- The certificate value
- The number of certificates you want to order
- Gift certificate recipientís name
- Gift certificate senderís name
- A brief message
- delivery email address (appears for email gift certificates only)
When finished, you can continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
Electronic gift certificates will be issued automatically via email shortly after the order is placed.
To redeem a gift certificate, a recipient must log in to or create an account at Flossie's.
Once you do, you'll receive an option to enter the certificate code included in the email or on the print-out you created.
At that point, the gift certificate becomes store credit on the recipient's account and it automatically applies to any future purchases they make while logged in.
If the recipient reaches the checkout page and haven't yet redeemed a gift certificate, they can do so from the order summary section.